Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World

Amazing

I am again amazed at how you mix so many different styles of music. The dubstep over the classical piano and strings is insane. Another awesome song.

Thank you kind sir!

DXM - STRP Preview DXM - STRP Preview

Amazing.

Seriously great stuff there! Not usually my kind of thing, with the really heavy drum beats, but I really enjoyed it. VERY good!

tijnn responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words man, hehe. Im glad you enjoyed.

-DXM

DXM - Spacial Resonance Vol I DXM - Spacial Resonance Vol I

Amazing.

Definitely your best piece to date, love the intro. Very ambient and relaxing, amazing overall! Thought of doing an EP or album or w/e? You have quite a few songs now.

tijnn responds:

Hehe yeah i have quite a few songs though. I wanna live up to a standard though before i release something for real. I have 3 songs, including this one, i would possibly ever use for an album... i need some more that are good in my eyes though. (:

thanks for the review. n_n

-DXM

AXM - The Silence of the Rain AXM - The Silence of the Rain

Very good!

I really like your ambient music, again very relaxing, this time with a bit more going on than in your last piece! I really enjoyed it!

tijnn responds:

hehe thanks alot george ;P hope i can make some more you can enjoy, huh XD

AXM - A Lonely Ending AXM - A Lonely Ending

Very relaxing!

I checked the song out after reading your thread, it is really relaxing, and a great listen! The only thing I'm not so sure about is the heartbeat, it is very loud, and kind of disrupts the rest of the ambience, perhaps if you made it a little softer, and more dull. It's still a very good piece of music, and if I have some free time I'll definitely have a go at creating something... : D

tijnn responds:

i would be really honored, but it's my intention to create the heartbeat with such a loud sound. It's the essence of the whole idea, since this determines the man's life, or his death.